Cosmic galaxy prints are everywhere right now, so I thought what better than a quick nail tutorial.
1. Start by painting your nails completely black and allow to dry.
2. Take a sponge of some sort (you could use a make-up sponge but I used an ordinary kitchen sponge) and cut four small chunks from it.
3. Pour a little white nail varnish on to a piece of kitchen foil. Dip your first piece of sponge in to it and lightly dab it across your nail.
4. Again using the foil, pour some yellow nail varnish and dab it roughly across the centre of the white area.
5. Do the same with some red or pink nail varnish, over the centre of the yellow area.
6. Take some dark blue nail varnish on your foil and using a dabbing motion around the edges of your coloured area, blend in to the black background.
7. Take a pin or cocktail stick and using the leftover white nail varnish to dip in to, paint tiny dots over the rest of your nail to create a starry effect.
8. Use either a glittery nail varnish or just a clear one as a top coat and voila! Cosmic nails.