Hey dolls, Happy Easter! Have you all been scoffing lots of choclolate all day? I know I have!
I woke up extra bright and early this morning, as Rich and I had decided to go to a carboot sale. He quickly informed me however, I was absolutely not allowed to go and shower because I had an easter egg hunt! Bless him. We went to bed fairly late last night, around one-ish, but as soon as I had dosed off he had hidden eggs and clues all over the house, how sweet of him! So there I was hunting around the house for chocolate goodies before it had even turned 7am. He got me some lindt bunnies and a huge variety off eggs, Yummy. I am going to be huge!
Here’s a quick outfit post before we get started, please bear in mind it was about 7am…
Top – Miss Selfridge Jeans – Topshop Belt – Vintage Store Necklace – Charity Shop Bangles I always wear – Topshop
So off we drove to a carboot about 10 minutes away from us, and boy did I get some bargains. It was such a hot morning, I caught the sun in the 2 hours max I was in it!
Ok, I’ll show you what I got.
Probably doesn’t look that exciting..however, I got..
1. A GENUINE CHANEL PURSE…for £10? I think so. It even came in the little box thing and has hardly been used! They were fools for selling it that cheap, I would have paid so much more.
2. Two pairs of brand new and unworn miss selfridge earrings for 50p. I’d actually almost bought both these pairs in store so I couldn’t say no.
3. Brand new Freedom @ Topshop bangle, same as above, has lusted after it instore but couldn’t justify it. 50p bargain
4. Little vintagey gem pendant. I think it’s cute and for 30p it was always going to be mine.
5. Navy and White Topshop blouse thing. I bought it knowing I was gonna hack off the sleeves – which I will post up at a later date! £1.00
6. Pink chiffon material frilly blouse top, looks so nice on (will post soon). 75p
7. Replica Chloe Paddington Bag. I’m not one for fakes, but I love the Chloe bags and am too poor to afford one. This bag is a really closer copy but just doesn’t have the branding and for 50p how could I not buy it?
So in total, I spent £13.55p. So little money for some ace stuff, actually made my day, especially my purse – so chuffed! In between munching on chocolate, Rich and I did a bit of gardening and sat out in the sun. Has been lovely actually!
How have all your easters been? Lots of chocolate and family time, or perhaps you’ve been out and about like me! Do let me know lovelies!
Love Emily xxx
Ps. Please don’t forget to vote in my poll in the sidebar, I have so many beautiful followers but only 6 of you have voted so far!