I never thought I’d say it, but something as superficial as hair extensions makes me feel absolutely amazing. I was generously sent these by Halo Hair Extensions and although I had reservations, I absolutely love them. I clip them in and somehow I instantly feel more confident! I’m a bit of a novice with them as I’ve never worn any before, but after reading the simple instructions, I found them super easy to clip in! Halo had kindly matched my hair colour using a quick photo I had sent and I think they match really well, what do you think? I’m told that you look after them just as you do with your own hair – you can wash, blow dry, straighten, curl and even dye them! I am wearing the 20″ ones in the light brown colour. Halo do 16″, 20″ and 24″ hair extensions in just about every colour you could want, starting at £29.99 – Worth every penny if you’ll love them as much as I do.
Here’s the exciting part for all of you lot – The lovely people at Halo want to give a set of hair extensions to one lucky winner! You can choose either from either a 16″ or 20″ full head of clip-ins that they will match to your hair colour. All you have to do is tell me why you deserve to win and leave your email address in a comment!
– You have until Friday 30th September at 9pm to enter.
– Giveaway open to UK residents only
– You must be a follower of this blog and leave a comment to enter.
– For an extra entry follow @_EmilyDivine and @Halo_hair on twitter
– For another extra entry tweet ” I deserve a halo thanks to @_EmilyDivine and @halo_hair – http://www.emilydivine.com to enter! ”